● Function: The basic design of a one-way check valve inhibits backflow in a line. Arrow marked on valve, showing fluid flow direction, preventing fuel from returning back to the tank and keeps it in the line. In this way, this product can perfectly solve the problem that your vehicle is hard or slow starting issues
● Feature: The non-return check valve body is made of high-quality aluminum alloy that can use longer than a plastic one. Stable characteristics, high reliability. The push-lock design of the connector stop the hose from sliding off and easy to connect. Surface anodized for great appearance and anti-corrosion, superior thread strength
● One-way Check valve installs in many diesel/biofuel systems / Carburetors and low-pressure fuel systems where you desire fuel to only flow one way. Suitable for water, petrol, diesel, oil, and other fluids. Note: This fuel nonreturn one-way check valve cannot be used in methyl alcohol because formic acid will be produced while it is powered on, which will lead to the uselessness
● Easy installation and replacement. According to the little arrow on the valve, connect the fuel line. You can use some hose clamps which can make sure the pipes don’t drop off. The main advantage of a non-return check valve is its simple design. This simple design makes the check valves have a small size and easy to install, making maintenance easier and more efficient
● The minimum upstream pressure required to operate the aluminum one-way check valve is 2.9psi (0.2 bar). Working pressure:2.9-87 psi (0.2-6bar) Operating temperature: -30 ℃ – 130 ℃.