● Feature: When you turn the steering wheel, the powering steering pump directs power steering fluid from the reservoir into the steering gear to apply the necessary pressure to turn the wheels smoothly, help you rotate the steering wheel easily. It not only makes your car safer on the road but also gives you a more pleasant and smoother driving experience.
● Application: This Power Steering Pump can be compatible with 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500, 2004-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500, 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2005-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500. Replace Part Number: 15076610, 15234825, 15267668, 15772444, 15857161, 15909823, 15909827, 20756713, 26078885, 88963607. Please check the part number before purchase.
● Advantage: All critical components are triple-tested to ensure product reliability before shipping. While this is not a genuine original manufacturer part, it is a direct replacement and will fit, work and look exactly like the factory part. Save your money and direct replacement. Units are supplied with a dipstick, you can use the dipstick to check the fluid level in the pump. Precise bushing alignment prevents premature shaft and seal wear, significantly reducing noise and vibration.
● Suggestion: Use the OEM approved fluid type; When replacing the power steering pump, the original steering hydraulic oil should be emptied to clean the steering line to ensure the cleaning of the steering system; Removing the air from the system (Air in a power steering system will cause noise); Regularly check and adjust. Professional installation is highly recommended. The power steering pump installation instruction included in the package.
● Notice: More than 95% of the recurrent faults are caused by an unclean steering system. In the time of replacing steering system parts, complete cleaning, replacing all the steering oil can not only greatly reduce the probability of system fault, and can help to enhance the effectiveness!