● Application: This power steering pump with pulley can be compatible with 2008-2012 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L 2008-2012 Honda Accord Sedan 2.4L. Replace Part Number: 56110-R40A01, 56110-RAAA03, 56100-R40305, 56100-R40325, 56100-R40A02, 56100-R40A03, 21-5495, 96-5495. Please check detailed fitment information, make sure whether the power steering pump fits your car before purchase.
● Function:The power steering pump circulates the fluid under pressure, enabling the hydraulic piston in the steering gear to move, greatly reducing the effort needed to turn the steering wheel. A efficient power-assisted steering systems could helps you steer and control your vehicle easily. You don’t need to make much effort when making simple turns or driving at low speeds. It not only makes your car safer on the road but also gives you a more pleasant and smoother driving experience.
● Sign of a Bad Power Steering Pump: Power steering Pump is an essential part of your vehicle and is a safety issue, once you noticed that your vehicle wheels runs unsmoothly, steering wheel slow to respond, leaking fluid from steering pump, stiff steering wheel and make loud noise, then you need to double check the power steering pump and get it replaced if it is defective.
● Suggestion: Use the OEM approved fluid type, When replacing the power steering pump, the original steering hydraulic oil should be emptied to clean the steering line to ensure the cleaning of the steering system. Removing the air from the system (Air in a power steering system will cause noise). Regularly check and adjust. Professional installation is highly recommended. The power steering pump installation instruction included in the package.
● Note: More than 95% of the recurrent faults are caused by unclean steering system. In the time of replacing steering system parts, complete cleaning, replacing all the steering oil can not only greatly reduce the probability of system fault, and can help to enhance the effectiveness!